Saturday 2 July 2011

Flying British Airways from New York -> London -> Mumbai, India

The flight accommodations on British Airways were pretty amazing. Check out these seats! Yes, they recline 100% flat, yes there is a footstool, yes, the monitors and tray tables swing out, but the best thing about it was the privacy screen. It really did make you feel like you were in your own room. I'm not balla but I can tell you what, I will be springing for these kinds of seats for international flights in the future.


Just want to share something I learned immediately after waking up about twenty minutes before landing in London. If you are ever have chance to fly on a business or first class flight that departs in the morning, for gods sake, sleep before you go to the airport.

I totally wasted my flight experience given that I was asleep for the entire trip from New York to London. I had one glass of a 2004 Chateau de la Riviera, a decent Bourdeaux and bam, I was -out-. Woke up 6 and a half hours later after breakfast had been served and I was relegated to eating Special K with skim milk. The only item left on the entire menu. When was the last time you heard of a dragon that be sippin' on that skim milk? Let alone a fat one? If I only eat Special K, I might even lose my nickname. Man, at least I had the wine, better than nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment